SCIAMACHY science products
automatische Weiterleitung. Falls die gewŁnschte Seite nicht erscheint, klicken Sie bitte hier
- Routinely processed data can be found in our SCIAMACHY-Archive
- In addition, at IUP we offer campaign-related data, as well as scientific prototype algorithms to derive geophysical parameters on a daily base. Please contact us if you have specific requests.
cloud parameters (sacura)
- As part of the SACURA project several cloud parameters are computed
- More information about SACURA can be found here:
Carbon gas research
- Carbon gas research: The focus of the IUP CarbonGroup is to retrieveinformation on atmospheric carbon gases (focus: CO2, CH4, CO) from satellites such asSCIAMACHY and aircraft instruments such as MAMAP and to interprete the observations,e.g., in terms of surface sources and sinks (emissions and uptake). The IUP CarbonGroup is involved in a number of national, European and international projects. For example, IUP leads the ESA Climate Change Initiative (CCI) project GHG-CCI. The IUP CarbonGroup is also involved in specifying future satellites such as CarbonSat.
- CarbonSat: In order to perform global measurements of CO2 and CH4 after SCIAMACHY we are working on the specification of a new greenhouse gas satellite mission: Carbon Monitoring Satellite – CarbonSat.
- Water Vapour is an also a climate gas but is retrieved from SCIAMACHY with another tool.
- Data, documentation and illustrations here:
- For selected periods of time OClO Profiles are available here (from Limb)
- Stratospheric and tropospheric NO2 columns are retrieved using DOAS:
- Tropopheric NO2 is available for almost the full operational period of SCIAMACHY.
- An novel technique to seperate tropospheric from total column is ¨limb-nadir-matching¨: for a limited period tropospheric columns using this technique are also available
- Stratospheric NO2 is available for selected validation periods
- Tropospheric NO2 from SCIAMACHY and GOME for ICARTT
- Illustrative and educational material and can be found under press-release ...
SCIAMACHY general information
- Please visit our SCIAMACHY pages to learn all details about the instrument and it´s mission